You can make chocolates with cannabis, which is delicious and provides a discreet and convenient way to consume cannabis.
Making It From Scratch
- Set a baking sheet with the finely ground cannabis and preheat the oven to 110 C. For the cannabis to somewhat toast, place the tray in the oven and keep it there for around 20 minutes.
The cannabinoids in the herb must be activated to increase their effects. This procedure is known as decarboxylating the marijuana.
- Place the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Gradually add brown sugar, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla essence.
- Transfer the toasted herb to the chocolate mixture. Continue heating while stirring for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the stove and strain. This is important to ensure the final product is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or into chocolate molds. You can put whatever toppings you choose here; just be creative! Chill for an hour until set.
- Break the chocolate out of the mold or cut it into serving-sized pieces and enjoy!
Using Cannabutter in Making Chocolate
The first step is to prepare the cannabutter. You can either create it yourself or get it from a reputable dispensary.
- Melt the cannabutter in a pot over low heat.
- Do the same for the chocolate. Making a double boiler is the best way to melt chocolate without burning it. Put water in a saucepan until it’s an inch full.
Put the bowl with the chocolate on top of the pan. Stir the chocolate as the water in the pan boils. Continue stirring until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Mix the melted choco and cannabutter. Add about 1/4 cup of the melted butter for every 4 cups of the melted choco. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into molds. You can use an ice cube tray if you don’t have chocolate molds. You can also be as creative as you want and use any silicon molds available. Leave in the fridge until set, and serve at once.