Showing all 1 result
Shatter from Online Dispensary Canada
We’ve hand-picked our shatter from Canada’s most-respected concentrate manufacturers. All of our shatter is rigorously lab-tested to ensure purity and quality.
Take your pick from our selection of BC’s finest strains:
- UK Cheese and Green Crack is a sativa-dominant hybrid that packs an energetic kick.
- Sovrin Extracts offers premium shatter in an assortment of strains, including Blue Dream, Pineapple Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, and Violator Kush.
- Buzzed Extracts small-batch shatter is available in indica, sativa, and hybrid strains.
- Pink Lemonade is a sativa-dominant shatter that imparts an uplifting high with a pleasant citrus flavor.
- Super Lemon Haze shatter gives you the purest taste of the Cannabis Cup winning sativa-dominant strain.
What is Shatter?
Shatter is a potent concentrate derived from the trichomes of cannabis flowers. Like wax, budder, and BHO, shatter is made through a complex extraction process that uses solvents like butane or CO2. Unlike other concentrates, shatter has a transparent amber appearance and can shatter like glass.
Only the most technologically advanced concentrate labs can create pure shatter. We’ve selected some of the most experienced labs in Canada for our line of shatter. Accept no substitutions.
How to Use Shatter
Dabbing is the traditional way of smoking shatter. You’ll need a special dab rig with a titanium, ceramic, or quartz nail. Vaping is a more portable solution for using shatter. Make sure that your vape pen was designed for use with concentrates.
How Much Shatter to Take
Potent shatter is ideal for medical purposes or for those who have developed a tolerance. Shatter typically ranges from 80-90% THC. It’s easy for newbies to take too much and become uncomfortably high. Try the following method for correctly portioning shatter:
- Measure out one gram of shatter or start with one of our premeasured one-gram packages.
- Use a heated dabbing tool or razor blade to split the shatter into ten even parts. You’ll now have chunks of approximately 80-90 milligrams each, depending upon the strength of your shatter.
- Take one of your small chunks and split it again into quarters. This will give you around 20 milligrams of shatter that you can dab or vape.
Everyone’s tolerance is different, so go low and slow. Take a puff or two and wait 15 minutes before taking another.
How to Use Hash
Smoking is still the most common way of using hash, and hookahs are the traditional instruments for smoking hash. If you don’t happen to have a hookah lying around, you can smoke hash in several ways, such as:
- Crowning a bowl: Crumble a small amount of hash on top of your usual herb.
- Adding hash to a joint: Mix bits of hash with your cannabis when you roll a joint. If you’re using kief, you can dip the end of your joint in honey or oil, and roll it into your kief. This technique is called “twaxing” a joint.
- Dabbing: Dab rigs are specially designed to smoke hash and other cannabis concentrates.
- Smoking hash under glass: This old-school method works in a similar way as a dab rig. Place a small ball of hash at the end of a bent metal paper clip and light it. Once the hash is burning, blow out the flame. Quickly cover the smoking hash with a drinking glass. Once enough smoke accumulates, lift the glass slightly, and inhale the smoke through a straw.
If you’d rather avoid smoking, you can add hash to your weed in a dry herb vaporizer, liquify hash to add to vape oil, or use hash to make edibles.
Hash from Online Dispensary Canada
Hash is perfect for twaxing a joint or crowning a bowl. Our hash-prices start at just $15 per gram. Why not try them all?
- Afghan Hash: Soft and easy to knead, classic Afghan Hash combines a spicy flavor with a relaxed body buzz.
- Premium Kief: Made from the highest quality indica, our premium kief is ideal for supercharging your smoke, vape, or edibles.
- Pressed Hash: Our solvent-free pressed hash comes in three varieties, including Orange Barb Sativa, Citrix, or Inzane in the Membrane hybrid strains.