Showing all 35 results
- $55.00 Select options
- $38.00 Select options
- $80.00 Add to cart
- $21.00 Read more
- $19.00 Add to cart
- $160.00 Add to cart
- $115.00 Add to cart
- $39.00 Add to cart
- $60.00 Add to cart
- $28.00 Add to cart
- $36.00 Add to cart
- $34.00 Add to cart
- $26.00 Select options
- $9.00 Read more
- $52.00 Select options
- $38.00 Add to cart
- $65.00 Add to cart
- $24.00 Add to cart
- $42.00 Add to cart
- $40.00 Add to cart
- $62.00 Add to cart
CBD Pet Products
- CBD Oil: Our pet CBD oils come in a variety of formulas and flavors specifically designed for your favorite kitty or pooch.
- Treats for Dogs: We carry an assortment of custom treats to cater to your best friend’s specific needs.
- Treats for Cats: CBD Goodies’ dried sardines and Kitty Bitty’s wild salmon cat treats will have even the most finicky felines begging for more.
- Pet Shampoo: Healthy skin and fur is a breeze with our CBD-infused Vanilla and Oatmeal Pet Shampoo.
- Topicals: Specially-formulated CBD salves and paw waxes keep your pet’s skin in tip-top shape.
How Does CBD Affect Pets?
Cats, dogs, and other pets react to CBD in the same manner as humans. Pets and humans both have an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that responds to CBD and other cannabinoids. The ECS helps the body achieve balance in several vital functions, such as pain response, mood regulation, sleep cycles, and appetite.
Many pet owners have found CBD useful for common concerns, such as:
- Chemotherapy symptom relief
Is it Safe to Give My Pet CBD?
CBD is generally considered safe for pets. However, some pets may experience mild side effects, such as:
You can usually remedy these symptoms by cutting down on the dosage. After your pet returns to normal, try again with a lower dosage. One way to avoid possible side effects is to administer half of the recommended dose at first.
CBD may react with certain prescription medications, making them stronger. Consult your veterinarian before adding CBD to your pet’s diet.
How to Administer CBD to a Pet
There are several ways you can administer CBD to your pets, including:
- Adding CBD to their food or water
- Giving your pet pre-dosed treats
- Placing CBD oil directly into their mouths
Can I Give My Pet Human CBD?
While you may give human CBD oil to pets, there are distinct advantages to using dedicated CBD products for your furry friends. Pet CBD products come in ideal dosages for your animal companions so that you can give just the right amount to Fido or Fluffy. Additionally, pet CBD oil and treats come in enticing flavors that make administering CBD much more manageable.